Cyclists Welcome services
The cyclist Welcome services along the cycle route
- Accommodation providers
- Tourist offices
- Bike-hire and bike-repair companies
- Sights open to visitors
Accueil Vélo participating members must be located under 5km from the Tour de Manche cycle route.
Members must meet certain criteria:
- offering a warm welcome specially geared to cyclists – including providing useful information and advice (e.g. on local cycling circuits, the weather and further Accueil Vélo services);
- providing services for cyclists such as: baggage transfers, clothes washing and drying facilities, the hiring of bikes and accessories and bike cleaning;
- providing special facilities for cyclists such as: a secure bicycle shelter and cycle repair kits.
How to find Accueil Vélo participating members?
- The green pictograms on the interactive maps of the various routes and their stages indicate participating Accueil Vélo members
- On the spot: thanks to the specially marked panels bearing the Accueil Vélo logo
- By entering Accueil Vélo into a search engine