Where to sleep ?
To find accommodation, click on the corresponding pictograms on the section and stage maps (choose your preferred category).
- Consider booking accommodation in advance, particularly during peak tourism season (July – August and public holiday weekends)
- In towns, check with the accommodation where you are staying if there is anywhere to leave your bicycle. This service is guaranteed by Accueil Vélo service providers.
- Confirm the night before or on the morning of your arrival via e-mail or telephone.
- If you are not following a specific route, we strongly recommend that you buy a guide listing addresses.
- Think about the option of “Pre-Planned Stays” which will let you travel hassle-free and have your luggage transported from one stage to another !
The national logo ‘Accueil Vélo’ (‘Bikes Welcome’) is currently being employed under the aegis of ‘France Vélo Tourisme’ by local tourist bodies, with the aim of providing the best possible welcome to cyclists. The sign ‘Accueil Vélo’ covers accommodation together with tourist information centres, bicycle hire and repair as well as visitor centres. These services can be found wherever you see the Accueil Vélo logo.
On this website the Accueil Vélo services are to be seen on the interactive maps of the sections and stages with orange pictograms.
A search engine will shortly be available on the website to help you find accommodation.